- 1/3 cup butter
- 1- 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3- 8 oz packages cream cheese
- 1 -14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1- 12 oz package semi sweet chocolate chips
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300F. Combine butter, graham cracker crumbs and sugar, press firmly on bottom of 9 inch springform pan. ⋅ In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 1 hour 5 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched. Cool. Chill. ⋅ Spread NAPLES VALLEY BRAND PATRIOT JAM on top of cake.