Apricot Mango Jalapeno Chicken Wings
- 1 cup NVB Apricot Mango Jalapeno Pepper Jam
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup bourbon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- In a large skillet place the NVB Apricot Mango Jalapeño Pepper Jam, water, bourbon, and butter over medium head. When melted stir until uniform.
- Add the chicken wings. Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- Remove the lid and simmer another 30 minutes, turning the wings several times. The sauce should thicken, but do not allow to burn.
- Remove wings and finish under the broiler until golden brown. Serve hot with reserved sauce from skillet.