Tangy and Delicious Deviled Eggs
Makes 12 - Cooking Time: 10 minutes to boil eggs, 15 minutes to prepare
- 6 Hard boiled eggs
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise or Miracle Whip
- 2 tbsp. NAPLES VALLEY BRAND Hot, Mild Mustard or Horseradish Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt ⋅ Paprika
- Cut hard boiled eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove and mash the yolks;combine with mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and relish.
- Refill centers of the egg whites with the mixture.
- Garnish with ground paprika.
- Chill overnight if possible before serving.